Note: We have added these links because we believe they may be useful; however, we do not own these links and are not responsible for their contents.
Is someone's drinking or drugging affecting your life? If so, come to our Family Dynamics Support Group! Wednesdays from 5-6:30pm @ The Counseling Center, Lyle Hall Room 326. Call 871-7821 for details!
Millersville's Sexual Violence Awareness website can be reached at: www.millersville.edu/sexualviolence
Grief and Loss
Mental and Physical Health
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings in Lancaster County
- College Drinking Prevention
- Narcotics Anonymous
3rd Floor Lyle hall
Hours of Operation
- Mon., Tues., Thur., Fri. from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wed. from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Any changes to regularly scheduled hours will be posted in the Counseling Center.
- Emergency: 911