Delayed OpeningDue to icy roads, Millersville University will open at 10 a.m. today, 2/10/16.
Our primary mission is to: Provide analytical support to Millersville University, and to the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
Since 1995 this broad mission has assumed many different forms. Some of the current more strategic functions currently include:
- Millersville University's Data Liaison to the Chancellor's Office and overseer of the State System of Higher Education's Accountability Measures with performance funding implications
- Enrollment projections and retention analyses
- Submissions to the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education’ Chancellor’s Office and data warehousing at the System level – with ample support from the Division of Information Technology
- Federal-and state-mandated reporting
- Analytical and training support to many different assessment and planning initiatives
- Compliance with special requests from the Chancellor's Office to support budget hearing and other State System initiatives
- Compliance with external surveys from commercial publishers such as U.S. News, Peterson's, College Board, etc.
- Facilitate special System level studies and University special studies in curricular analysis and enrollment management
- Faculty productivity and class size analyses
But the support of greatest interest to the Millersville University community is the compilation and analysis of data to support many internal self-study initiatives such as:
- Program reviews
- Analytical support for new academic offerings such as courses and programs
To provide broad support of these vital efforts we urge our campus clientele to use the links provided on this page. The Fact Book can be an excellent resource for all these initiatives, as well as other web pages available via our Hot Links. We hope these resources will address many of your data needs, and we invite you to contact us with suggestions for improvement.
Joseph E. Revelt
Director of Institutional Research
Official Enrollment Summaries
Course CIP Code Project:
- Classification of Instructional Programs 2010 (DOC)
US Department of Education CIP Code Taxonomy
- Millersville University Course CIP Codes Assignments (XLS)
updated September 2015