Millersville offers a variety of programs of study for undergraduates in environmental science. Interested students should investigate programs in the following:
- Environmental Minors in Environmental Policy and Regulation, Industrial and Environmental Health, Land Use, Quantitative Methods, and Water Resouces.
- Environmental Biology and Marine Biology Options in the Biology Department
- Environmental Chemistry Option in the Chemistry Department
- Meteorology, Geology, and Oceanography programs in the Department of Earth Sciences
- Environmental Studies Option in the Geography Department
- Occupational Safety and Environmental Health program in the Department of Industry and Technology
- The interdisciplinary minor in Environmental Hazards and Emergency Management