Employment and Web Resources
National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
NACE is the leading professional association for University Career Services and Human Resources professionals who focus on recruitment of students. Job Choices: Provides students with Job-search advice and information on finding employers interested in new college graduates.
Diversity Employers Digital Magazine
Connects job seekers with employers who are dedicated to hire a diverse workforce.
Glassdoor provides access to over 6 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview assistance and job listings. Glassdoor is providing this service free for MU students.
Vault reviews and ranks companies, provides basic information on industries, and provides career advice. Basic facts are available for free, there is a monthly charge for detailed information.
Many web resources are available to help you identify possible employment opportunities.
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Resources
- PA CareerLink
- PA Career Coach
- PA Job Network
- PA State Agencies and Offices
- State Civil Service Commission
- PA Bureau of Labor and Industry Employment Reports
Education Web Resources
- American Association for Employment in Education
- PA Educator.net - Job site for PA Employment in Education
- PA National Employment in Education - PA REAP
- PA Department of Education
- PA School Board Association
- School Spring - National Education Job Site
- Southern Teacher Association - Job Posting for Southern USA
- Teacher Catapult - Lists Positions in PA
- Teaching in PA
- USAJobs - Federal Government Official Job Site
- US Department of State
- US Military Careers
- Partners for Public Service
International Job Search Resources