Field Services department encompasses Early Field Experience, Student Teaching, Advanced Professional Studies (APS), and Certification. We are located within the School of Education in the Stayer Building Room 120. The office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Here to assist you is:
- Angela Griffith, Graduate Assistant for The School of Education
- Nicole Faraone, Early Field Experience Administrative Assistant
- Pam Via, Student Teaching Administrative Assistant
- Trish McEvoy, Certification Administrative Assistant and APS contact
- Dr. Doyin Coker-Kolo, Associate Dean of Education and Certification Officer
- Dr. Lillie West, Director of Field Services and Associate Professor/Elementary and Early Childhood Department