Resources for test takers:
For Practice Exams offered by PECT go to the PECT Testing Site.
Visit My Foundation Lab, a testing and evaluation resource offered by Pearson.
Some other area Community colleges also offer testing assistance. Visit Butler Community College for their testing courses.
Yes... There's an "App" for that! Check out www.ipreppress.com for new PAPA math App.
Field Services department encompasses Early Field Experience, Student Teaching, Advanced Professional Studies (APS), and Certification. We are located within the School of Education in the Stayer Building Room 120. The office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Here to assist you is:
- Angela Griffith, Graduate Assistant for The School of Education
- Nicole Brennan, Early Field Experience Administrative Assistant
- Pam Via, Student Teaching Administrative Assistant
- Trish McEvoy, Certification Administrative Assistant and APS contact
- Dr. Doyin Coker-Kolo, Associate Dean of Education and Certification Officer
- Dr. Lillie West, Director of Field Services and Associate Professor/Elementary and Early Childhood Department
Please click on the links below for helpful information.
- Clearance and TB test Instructions Packet (PDF)
- Directions to Harrisburg for Child Abuse Clearance (PDF)
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (APS)