FREE PAPA Prep Course
FREE for Millersville Teacher Certification Students
PAPA Prep through Pearson's Student Success MyFoundation Course
This course is designed specifically to prepare students to pass the PAPA test required for teacher certification by the state of PA. The course consists of both diagnostic and preparatory tools in order to identify areas for improvement and help ensure success on the next PAPA attempt.
Important information you will need to register as a student:
Email address = your personal email address
Course ID = (printed on your score report) systemofhighereducation21891
Access Code = You must complete the PAPA Prep Registration Form in order to get the Access Code at https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=r4by3ZdRbF4vWDpkjW1eqA
If you have questions regarding this resource or other testing questions, please contact the Pre-Service Testing Assistant for the School of Education in the Certification Office (717)872-3816 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Resources for test takers:
- Pearson has released a full-length computer based PAPA practice test for each of the three modules. The practice tests contain the same type and number of questions as can be found on an actual test, as well as any applicable reference materials (e.g., math formulas page). These practice tests contain test directions similar to what candidates will see on the day of the test. The fee based Pre-service Academic Performance Assessment practice test is available on the Pearson website. You can access the test at: http://www.pa.nesinc.com/PageView.aspx?f=HTML_FRAG/GENRB_PrepPracticeTest
- There are other practice and help tools offered for PECT go to the PECT site at: http://www.pa.nesinc.com/PageView.aspx?f=GEN_PreparationMaterials.html
- Various area Community Colleges offer testing assistance through course instruction. Visit Butler Community College for a sample of these Test-Help Course: http://passpraxis.com/ Please be advised that these courses do include a course fee.
- Yes... There's an "App" for that! Check out www.ipreppress.com for new PAPA math App.
Click here for a PDF of the full Pre-Service Testing Resource Guide
Field Services department encompasses Early Field Experience, Student Teaching, Advanced Professional Studies (APS), and Certification. We are located within the School of Education in the Stayer Building Room 120. The office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Here to assist you is:
Dr. Ellen Long, Director of Field Services and Associate Professor of Special Education/Department of Education Foundations
Dr. Doyin Coker-Kolo, Associate Dean of Education and Certification Officer
Teresa Rynier, Graduate Assistant for The School of Education
Trish McEvoy, Certification Administrative Assistant and APS contact
Cassandra Kesselman, Early Field Experience, Administrative Assistant
Pam Via, Student Teaching Administrative Assistant
We want to hear from you... TAKE OUR SURVEY!!!
Please click on the links below for helpful information.
- Clearance and TB test Instructions Packet (PDF)
- Directions to Harrisburg for Child Abuse Clearance (PDF)
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (APS)