Weather Information for Finals Week
Millersville University plans to be open on schedule for final exams when they begin Tuesday (12/10) morning. More information is available at: http://blogs.millersville.edu/exchange/2013/12/09/weather-information-for-finals-week/.
The mission of the Office of Academic Advisement is to provide an integrated and effective academic advising program as well as resources and tools for students, faculty and staff. This advising program provides students with opportunities in assessing their interests and academic abilities, encouraging the fullest intellectual development of all students, fostering an understanding of the value of a liberal arts education and providing an environment in which students can learn about the full array of educational opportunities available to them. Advisers assist students in taking responsibility for learning how to set academic, career, and personal goals, and the strategies for achieving them and to graduate in a timely manner. Integral to our mission is providing faculty advisors with the advisement-related training to assist their advisees to achieve these goals. The program relies on the latest technologies to support learning endeavors and will have a strong commitment to addressing the diverse needs of the individual student. Ultimately academic advising is a relationship between student and adviser, between student and institution, and between adviser and institution.
Check out the Advisement Times, a great resource for advisement topics and questions!
|2013||Fall Issue||Spring Issue
|Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
|2010||Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
|2009||Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
|2008||Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
|2007||Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
|2006||Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
|2005||Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
|2004||Fall Issue||Spring Issue|
New! General Education Requirements!
Effective Fall 2012, the General Education Requirements are changing! Check out the updates here
New issue of The Advisement Times! Check it out for habits of successful students, important dates, advisement meeting expectations, and tips for changing your major. For both students and advisers on all things advisement! Now available on our website and all around campus. Pick up a copy today!
- September 23 - Winter Schedule available
- October 2 - Change of Major deadline (to be effective for registration)
- October 9 - Winter Registration begins
- October 11-16 - Fall Break
- October 16 - Spring Schedule available
- November 1 - Last day to withdraw from a course
- November 7-15 - Undergraduate Registration (See Registrar's Website)
- November 26 - December 2 - Thanksgiving Break
- December 7 - Transfer Advisement & Registration Day
- December 9 - Summer 2014 Schedule available
- December 10 - 14 - Finals Week
- Check back often for more important dates and announcements!
Check out: Academic Survival Kit!
- September 25 - University Wide Advisory Council Meeting
- October 22-23 - ENHANCED Adviser Enrichment Workshops (For more info click here)
- Keep Checking Back for Upcoming Announcements