Resources for test takers:
NEW: PAPA Practice Tests!!!
PAPA Full Length Computer-Based Practice Test Is Now Available
Pearson has released a new full-length computer based PAPA practice test for each of the three modules. The practice tests contain the same type and number of questions as can be found on an actual test, as well as any applicable reference materials (e.g., math formulas page). These practice tests contain test directions similar to what candidates will see on the day of the test. The fee based Pre-service Academic Performance Assessment practice test will continue to be available on the Pearson website. You can access the new test at
For Practice Exams offered by PECT go to the PECT Testing Site.
Visit My Foundation Lab, a testing and evaluation resource offered by Pearson.
Some other area Community colleges also offer testing assistance. Visit Butler Community College for their testing courses.
Yes... There's an "App" for that! Check out www.ipreppress.com for new PAPA math App.
Field Services department encompasses Early Field Experience, Student Teaching, Advanced Professional Studies (APS), and Certification. We are located within the School of Education in the Stayer Building Room 120. The office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Here to assist you is:
- Angela Griffith, Graduate Assistant for The School of Education
- Cassandra Kesselman, Early Field Experience (Interim) Administrative Assistant
- Pam Via, Student Teaching Administrative Assistant
- Trish McEvoy, Certification Administrative Assistant and APS contact
- Dr. Doyin Coker-Kolo, Associate Dean of Education and Certification Officer
- Dr. Lillie West, Director of Field Services and Associate Professor/Elementary and Early Childhood Department
Please click on the links below for helpful information.
- Clearance and TB test Instructions Packet (PDF)
- Directions to Harrisburg for Child Abuse Clearance (PDF)
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (APS)