Student Absence Form (revised July 2015)
This form should be submitted to Room 123, Stayer Hall, at least 5 days prior to the absence. Forms must have the supervisor and cooperating teacher signatures in place before being submitted to the Student Teaching Office.
Please note that departmental seminars are not included on this calendar. For information about departmental seminars, please see your contact team member or department chair.
You may access your student teachers' early field evaluations through the OnBase System. Please click on the links below for instructions on how to access these files:
2. Instructions for downloading the OnBase App for your iPad. (updated August 2015). Please refer to these instructions to get the latest App for your iPad.
If you have trouble or questions about accessing OnBase please contact the Millersville Help Desk at (717) 871-2371.
PDE 430 Evaluation:
Instructions on entering PDE 430 Evaluations into Banner (University Supervisors Only)
Complete the PDE 430 online and print hardcopies for the Field Services Office and the student teacher. Please make sure that you and the student teacher have signed and dated the form. Submit the original, signed hardcopies to Room 120, Stayer Hall. Electronic copies sent via email as an attachment or scan will not be accepted. Signed and dated hardcopies are required for us to stay in compliance with PDE and NCATE guidelines.
MU Adapted Danielson Evaluation:
Instructions on entering MU Adapted Danielson Evaluations (University Supervisors Only)
Screen Shot of MUAD Evaluation (link will be available in the near future)
Please click on the "Due Date Chart". This chart contains the due dates for all student teaching evaluations including the EMEE Post Bacc Evaluations.
A Guide to Student Teaching (revised July 2015)
Supplement for A Guide for Student Teaching Supplements currently being updated and will be available soon
At the beginning of each semester be sure to complete a Travel Request Form and submit to Pam Via in Room 123 Stayer Hall. The number on this form should be entered under "Travel Request #" on each of your travel vouchers.
The Field Services Office is only authorized to reimburse supervisors for mileage accrued during the supervision of student teachers. All other field experience mileage (i.e. early field experience) must be submitted to your department.
Please keep the following in mind when completing your travel voucher form for supervision of student teachers:
1. Please complete your submissions online and print a hard-copy. This not only makes the form easier to read but eliminates error since the online form will calculate your mileage and amount of reimbursement.
2. Please list each destination on a seperate line on the voucher form.
3. Be sure to include the dates and times of your travels.
4. MU will pay for both your trip to a school site and your return trip however, MU can only pay you from the origin nearest to the school site; this would either be from MU or from your home. This is regardless of your physical origin. The same is true for your return trip. EXAMPLE: If you are travelling from Lebanon, PA and supervising in Solanco School District you may only claim the distance from MU to the school in Solanco School District and then back to MU.
5. If you are visiting multiple sites in one day MU will pay you for the full distance between school sites. Please arrange your schedule as efficiently as possible.
If your submission needs to be adjusted to conform to the MU standards, as set by PASSHE, you will be notified either by email or a phone call prior to your payment.
Please submit your Travel Voucher Forms monthly to Pam Via in Room 124, Stayer Hall. Be sure to submit the original copy of your form with your signature.
Observation Dates / Grade Sheet
This record should be turned in to the Department Secretary at the end of the first half assignments. For second half and full semester assignments, this sheet is due at the end of the semester. Additional forms are available in Room 123, Stayer Hall.
Our cooperating teachers were sent Cooperating Teacher Packets which included payroll forms and a return envelope addressed to the Student Teaching Office. Please check with your students' cooperating teacher to make sure they have submitted their payroll forms. We are not able to pay the co-ops until a Cooperating Teacher Payroll form and a W-9 Form has been received. NEW: We need both of these forms for each student teacher a co-op sponsors.
If payroll forms have been misplaced please have the cooperating teacher email firstname.lastname@example.org for new forms.
If the return envelope has been misplaced payroll forms can be mailed to:
Student Teaching Office
PO Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551