Fall 2016 Student Teachers
ATTENTION FALL 2016 STUDENT TEACHERS
Orientation Meeting for Fall 2016 Student Teaching
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Student Memorial Center, Multipurpose Room
6:00pm – 8:00pm
This meeting is MANDATORY! ALL students completing their student teaching requirements during the FALL 2016 semester must attend this meeting. This includes all traditional student teachers and PDS interns. The meeting will start promptly so please arrive early enough to gather hand-outs and be seated by 6:00pm. Casual attire is permissible.
Remember to bring:
1. Proof of Liability Insurance - this will satisfy Part C of the Student Teaching intent Packet. To obtain Liability Insurance please click on your content area in the section below for instructions.
2. A Pen.
If you have a conflict due to a class, please contact the Student Teaching Office as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full instructions on completing the Student Teaching Intent Packet please click on the link below that contains your content area:
If you are planning to student teach in Fall 2016 and have not yet signed up please:
- Please complete an online Yellow Card now by clicking HERE.
- Click on the appropriate link under “Fall 2016 Student Teaching –Intent Packet” (above).
- Complete Part of A the Intent Packet now.
- Complete Part B of the Intent Packet and return to Room 120, Stayer Hall by the designated due date.
- Complete Part C of the Intent Packet and submit at the Orientation Meeting.
Please get into the habit of checking your MyVille email account, and this website, regularly since this is our venue for keeping student teachers updated on current information.