Fall 2016 Student Teachers
ATTENTION FALL 2016 STUDENT TEACHERS
ALL students completing their student teaching requirements during the FALL 2016 semester must attend this meeting. This includes all traditional student teachers and PDS interns. Please mark your calendars now for this important event!
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Student Memorial Center, Multipurpose Room
6:00pm – 8:00pm
This meeting is MANDATORY!
If you have a conflict due to a class, please contact the Student Teaching Office at least two weeks prior to the meeting at email@example.com.
For full instructions on completing the Student Teaching Intent Packet please click on the link below that contains your content area:
If you are planning to student teach in Fall 2016 and have not yet signed up please:
- Please complete an online Yellow Card now by clicking HERE.
- Click on the appropriate link under “Fall 2016 Student Teaching –Intent Packet” (above).
- Complete Part of A the Intent Packet now.
- Complete Part B of the Intent Packet and return to Room 120, Stayer Hall by the designated due date.
- Complete Part C of the Intent Packet and submit at the Orientation Meeting.
Please get into the habit of checking your MyVille email account, and this website, regularly since this is our venue for keeping student teachers updated on current information.
Congratulations on your successful completion of Fall 2015 student teaching! Best wishes with your future endeavors! If we can ever be of service please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!