Fall 2017 Student Teachers
ATTENTION FALL 2017 STUDENT TEACHERS
ALL students completing their student teaching requirements during the FALL 2017 semester must attend the following two meetings. This includes all traditional student teachers and PDS interns.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Student Memorial Center, Reighard Multipurpose Room
6:00pm – 8:00pm
First Day Meeting
Friday, August 25, 2017
Stayer Hall, Multipurpose Room
Starting at 8:00am – keep entire day open (until 5:00pm)
These meeting are MANDATORY! You will receive more detailed information as each event approaches.
Please mark your calendars now for these important events!
For full instructions on completing the Student Teaching Intent Packet please click on the link below that contains your content area:
If you are planning to student teach in Fall 2017 and have not yet signed up please:
- Please complete an online Yellow Card now by clicking HERE.
- Click on the appropriate link under “Fall 2017 Student Teaching –Links to Intent Packet” (above).
- Complete Part of A the Intent Packet now.
- Complete Part B of the Intent Packet and return to Room 120, Stayer Hall by the designated due date.
- Complete Part C of the Intent Packet and submit at the Orientation Meeting.
Please get into the habit of checking your MyVille email account, and this website, regularly since this is our venue for keeping student teachers updated on current information.