Advisees meet with their advisers throughout the course of their academic careers to:
- engage in the process of choosing and/or confirming a major/minor and/or a career;
- develop a long-term plan for scheduling courses;
- obtain approval for declaring or dropping majors/minors, registering for courses at Millersville University or other schools, and applying for their undergraduate degrees,
- receive academic counseling as needed; and
- learn about campus resources to meet academic, career, financial, physical/mental health, and personal/social needs.
Taking a few minutes to meet and become acquainted before engaging in the business of advisement is