Strike Update

The University will remain open. Additional information available here. All students should check the class cancellation list.

Loan Change Request Form


For enrollment during Summer 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017

This form is used if you wish to make changes to your loans (Federal Stafford Loan - Subsidized or Unsubsidized, Federal PLUS Loan, or Alternative Loan). Print, read carefully,complete the form and send/bring in to the office. If you have questions on how to complete the form either call or stop into the Office of Financial Aid.

2016-2017 Downloadable Form