Cost Savings Initiatives
To create savings in supplies and energy costs while reducing our carbon footprint.
To implement multi-function devices University-wide and reduce the need and dependence on desktop printers, copiers and faxes.
Benefits of Multi-Function Device Implementation
- Standard configurations include upgrades (in most cases) which include copy, print, scan and fax features, stapling and sorting on most, additional paper trays based on anticipated volume and postscript option for MAC printing. Standard configuration includes data overwrite security software
- Considerable cost and environmental savings – trees, CO2, energy
- Includes full maintenance program – no unexpected costs and consistent service
- Additional savings accrue as inkjet/desktop printers move to multi–function devices
- Broker purchase of current traded in machines with hard drives erased
- Extensive training on a user by user and/or group basis
- Monitoring and ongoing reporting allows users the opportunity to review and manage actual usage, threshold and impact on budget
Please click on the below slide to see full presentation.