The Corporate University...
- Supports your business plan and strategic objectives
- Supports your goals as a learning organization
- Complements or supplements your in-house training resources
- Provides a return on investment results
NEW PROGRAM! BECOMING A GREAT VIRTUAL TEAM PLAYER
- Online Assessment and Training for Team Members Working from Remote Locations
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® model, Millersville University is pleased to offer a new online training program: “Becoming a Great Virtual Team Player” designed for individuals and organizations whose team members are working from home… or from anywhere. Learn More
Corporate University Training Needs Assessment – This free data analysis tool is available to nonprofit and for-profit organizations to help guide your decisions on training and professional development opportunities.
Contact Hope Schmids at Hope.Schmids@millersville.edu or 717-871-7642.
OSHA HOST TRAINING ORGANIZATION
Millersville University’s Corporate University is pleased to partner with Mid Atlantic OSHA Training Institute Education Center (MAOTIEC) to offer the following OSHA Courses at The Ware Center (42 N. Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603) and on-campus at Millersville University (1 S. George Street, Millersville, PA 17551):
|OSHA 511 - Occupational Safety & Health Standards for General Industry||August 23 - 26, 2021||The Ware Center||$845|
|OSHA 501 - Trainer Course in Occupational Safety & Health for General Industry||September 13 - 16, 2021||The Ware Center||$845|
|OSHA 510 - Occupational Safety & Health Standards for Construction||October 4 - 7, 2021||The Ware Center||$845|
|OSHA 503 - Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers||October 11 - 13, 2021||The Ware Center||$795|
|OSHA 500 - Trainer Course in Occupational Safety & Health for Construction||November 1 - 4, 2021||The Ware Center||$845|
|OSHA 502 - Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers||November 8 - 10, 2021||The Ware Center||$795|
|OSHA 521 - OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene||December 6 - 9, 2021||The Ware Center||$845|