Responsibilities, Benefits and Qualifications
Responsibilities And Benefits
- A member of the President’s staff
- Serve as ambassadors at important university functions and events
- Opportunities to network with Council of Trustees, university administrators, alumni and friends of the university
- Special recognition and VIP seating for family at commencement ceremonies
- Receive leadership and professional etiquette training
- Receive professional attire and Cygnus society medal and pin to wear at events
- Undergraduate student that has completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at the time of application
- Junior status at time of application, with an expected graduation date in AY 2024-25.
- Cumulative 3.25 GPA at time of application
- Demonstrated commitment to the MU mission and EPPIIC values through sustained leadership in academic, co-curricular, and extracurricular life of Millersville University.
- Possess an understanding of the university’s core values, mission and traditions.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent Millersville University at key university functions.