Astra Schedule is a web-based application used by the Registrar’s Office for scheduling on-campus academic sections into classrooms and events requesting classroom space. Other departments on campus are also utilizing Astra for the scheduling of their respective spaces. You may use one of the Event Requests Forms available through Astra Schedule to schedule an event or reserve a room/location for your use.
Currently, you can book the following locations on Astra
- Athletic Facilities Request
- Biemesderfer Stadium
- Brooks – Room 43, Field, Gymnasium & Pool
- Pucillo - Gymnasium, Pool, Soccer Field, Softball Field, Extra Field Bassler A/V Room Request
- Bassler - 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132.
- General Purpose Classrooms & Computer Labs Request: Most general purpose classrooms and lecture halls as well as general computer labs on campus.
- McComsey Hall (Atrium/Lobby/H&SS Conf Rm) Request
- McComsey- Room 266, Central Lobby, West Lobby, Ford Atrium
- Student Memorial Center (SMC) Request: Rooms and locations at the Student Memorial Center