- HIST 102: Europe and the World, 1789 to Present
- SSCI 202H: Western Intellectual Tradition II
- HIST 342: Hitler and Nazism
- HIST 241: Imperial Russia
- HIST 340: Twentieth Century Europe
- HIST 242: Soviet Union
- HIST 279: Modern Jewish History
- HIST 406: Senior Seminar
- HIST 308: Ukrainian Revolution and Russian Solution
- HIST 507: Readings in Modern Europe, 1914 to the Present
- HIST 511: The Holocaust
Editor. The Holocaust: Memories and History. (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014).
Chapters in Books and Conference Proceedings:
“Kiev Jews in the Early Twentieth Century: National Identity and Culture,” accepted for publication in the conference proceedings Jewishness in National Cultures - European, North American, Israeli. Perceptions, Interactions, and Memories (forthcoming in 2015).
“Life and Fate of Soviet Jews in Aleksandr Galich’s Play Matrosskaia Tishina and the Film Papa,” The Holocaust: Memories and History. (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014), pp. 208-229.
Peer-reviewed journal articles:
“How Jews Gained Their Education in Kiev” Invited article for Polin: Studies in Polish Jewry, Volume 30 (accepted for publication, forthcoming in 2015).
“Jews in Soviet Cinema: the Film Commissar by Aleksandr Askol’dov,” Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies, 33.1 (2014): 1-29.
“We Did Not Recognize Our Country: The Rise of Anti-Semitism in Ukraine Before and After World War II (1937-1947),” Polin: Studies in Polish Jewry, 26 (2014), pp. 361-379.
“The Jewish Songs of Leonid Utesov,” On the Jewish Street, 2, no. 1 (2012), pp. 1- 48.
“Vasilii Shul’gin and the Jewish Question: An Assessment of Shul’gin’s Anti-Semitism” On the Jewish Street, 1, no. 2 (2011), pp. 137-163.
- Director of the Millersville University Annual Conference on the Holocaust and Genocide
- Information about the Holocaust and Genocide Conference is available at: https://www.millersville.edu/holocon