Assessment, Curriculum And Teaching - GRAD
Gain valuable skills and opportunities to advance your teaching career through the exploration of online teaching and STEM subjects in Millersville University's Assessment, Curriculum and Teaching graduate program.
Why Study This Program?
The Assessment, Curriculum, and Teaching program at Millersville University is designed with the busy educator in mind. The fully online program focuses on four concentrations that better advance the knowledge and careers of today’s educators. With available concentrations in Online Teaching, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Education, Inclusive Practices, and Secondary Teaching certification for current teachers, this program offers high demand, online opportunities to advance your teaching career.
What Will You Learn?
Despite the online nature of this graduate-level program, passionate faculty at Millersville University ensure that Assessment, Curriculum, and Teaching students have the tools and confidence to introduce modern teaching techniques into their classrooms.
All concentrations are grounded in professional core courses about research methods, educational psychology, and public policy before progressing toward courses specifically related to the specific concentration. The Online teaching curriculum features coursework about current technology, online learning environments, individual learners, ethical issues, and curricular design. The STEM Education curriculum explores current technology, instructional design, science curriculums, integrative education, engineering principles and mathematics in schools. The Inclusive Practices curriculum explores... The Secondary Education curriculum explores... Students complete their study with a faculty-advised capstone experience for teaching and learning.
- Remote Tutor
- Engineering Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Online Educator
- Internet Technology Evaluator
- Math Teacher
- Science Teacher
Clubs and Organizations
- American Chemical Society- Millersville University Chapter (ACS)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Biology Club at Millersville University
- Collegiate Middle Level Association of Millersville University (CMLA)
- Color of Teaching Mentoring Program (CoT)
- Computer Science Club at Millersville University (CSCMU)
- Early Childhood Organization (ECHO)
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- Student PSEA at Millersville University (SPSEA)
- Technology and Engineering Education Collegiate Association at Millersville University (TEECA @ MU)
- Related Programs