You should use this application process if you:
- you missed at least one major semester at the University. If you were granted an official leave of absence, you will need to re-apply once you have been absent for at least two major semesters.
The materials required for admission as a reentering student are listed below:
- Complete the paper application for admission which you can receive from the Admissions Office.
- There is no fee for re-entering students to apply to the University unless you use the on-line application. Because the on-line application is supported by a third-party vendor, there is a $35.00 fee to apply on line.
- Return your application to:
Office of Admissions, Lyle Hall,
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
- If you attended another institution after attending Millersville University last, have an official transcript forwarded to the Admissions Office.
Ready To Apply!
Apply right now using our online form and paying the application fee by credit card!