We offer a variety of ways to see our beautiful campus. Click on a type of visit to register or to view more information.
- Daily Information Session and Tours
- Evening Information Session and Tours- Beginning Fall 2015 (registration coming soon)
- Open House
- Admitted Students Expo- April 11, 2015
- Junior Preview Day- March 28, 2015
- Transfer Sessions
- *Special Group Visits
- Virtual Tour
*If you would like to schedule a group visit of 7 or more prospective high school juniors or seniors, please email your request to email@example.com two weeks prior to the visit.
We know our visitors have varied interests. We aim to allow you to make the most out of your visit to Millersville, offering you options to suit your interests!
- Tour and Info Session - These include a half hour briefing from an admissions representative, followed by a student guided tour of the campus. This is an ideal way to learn not only about the campus, but also the admission process.
March 28, 2015 is Junior Preview Day! Learn all about the new and exciting opportunities at Millersville University.
- Learn about Millersville’s nationally ranked programs.
- See the cutting edge technology and the state-of-the-art facilities.
- Hear from our Deans
- Learn about the admissions process
- Tour our beautiful campus.
Junior preview day introduces you to the new and exciting opportunities at Millersville University.
Please view the schedule for March and sign up!
A special day for Admitted Students held April 11, 2015, designed to help you determine whether Millersville University is the right place for you!
- See our beautiful campus
- See our state-of-the-art facilities
- Meet other admitted students
- Talk with current professors, students, organizations, and staff
- Eat in our great dining facilities
Transfer students often have individual concerns they would like addressed, often associated with transferability of credits, application procedures, registration and advisement. Millersville University hosts group information sessions throughout the year with the goal of providing assistance in addressing these questions. Transfer sessions specifically geared toward students who attend Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) are also available.
The Transfer Workshop includes a presentation, optional tour and short individual meetings. Students are strongly encouraged to apply prior to the session and to submit official transcripts from all institution at which credits were attempted. Official transcripts can also be hand carried in a sealed envelope. Preliminary credit evaluations will be provided for students whose application files for the next available semester are complete by the date they attend a workshop.
Get the inside scoop from the Admissions staff on some of our favorite restaurants, where to stay and fun places to go when visiting Millersville University. View Guide.