We offer a variety of ways to see our beautiful campus. Click on a type of visit to register or to view more information.
- Daily Information Session and Tours (Through May 1st)
- Summer Tours (May 11th - August 14th)
- Evening Information Session and Tours- Beginning Fall 2015 (registration coming soon)
- Open House
- Transfer Sessions
- *Special Group Visits
- Virtual Tour
- Transfer Instant Decision Days - Off-Campus Locations
*If you would like to schedule a group visit of 7 or more prospective high school juniors or seniors, please email your request to email@example.com two weeks prior to the visit.
We know our visitors have varied interests. We aim to allow you to make the most out of your visit to Millersville, offering you options to suit your interests!
- Tour and Info Session - These include a half hour briefing from an admissions representative, followed by a student guided tour of the campus. This is an ideal way to learn not only about the campus, but also the admission process.
Transfer students often have individual concerns they would like addressed, often associated with transferability of credits, application procedures, registration and advisement. Millersville University hosts group information sessions throughout the year with the goal of providing assistance in addressing these questions. Transfer sessions specifically geared toward students who attend Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) are also available.
The Transfer Workshop includes a presentation, optional tour and short individual meetings. Students are strongly encouraged to apply prior to the session and to submit official transcripts from all institution at which credits were attempted. Official transcripts can also be hand carried in a sealed envelope. Preliminary credit evaluations will be provided for students whose application files for the next available semester are complete by the date they attend a workshop.