AEST Application Checklist
Instructions for Undergraduate Applicants
First-time Undergraduate Application Instructions:
- Complete your application online. The "Online Application Process" window will open in a new tab. Please follow the instructions under the "Getting Started" section and complete the "Online Undergraduate Application. A fee applies. (Click here to apply)
- Contact your high school guidance counselor and arrange for an official transcript (your academic record) to be sent directly to Millersville University's admissions office.
Address:Millersville University Admissions
PO Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
- Arrange for an official copy of your SAT or ACT score to be delivered to Millersville University. Your guidance counselor can help out with this!
- Letters of reference and a personal statement are recommended, but not required. These may be very valuable for a candidate with borderline academic qualitifications if they help establish other exceptional qualities.
- We recommend you complete all of your financial aid forms as early as possible. A good starting point is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will want to complete the FAFSA as soon as possible, after January 1. You can contact your high school guidance counselor plan on attending an information session on funding college usually provided by most school districts.
Students who are transferring to Millersville, re-entering, transient students, international students, part-time non-degree, or second bachelor's degree student, please see the Undergraduate Admissions page for further instructions.
Instructions for Graduate Studies Applicants
Graduate Application Instructions:
The Department of Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology currently offers graduate studies in Technology & Innovation. Admission to the master's degree program depends on several things, but in order to apply you must have completed a bachelor's degree program from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in the United States or its equivalent from a similar institution abroad. The three programs we offer at the graduate level in AEST are:
- Master's Degree in Technology & Innovation
- Post-Baccalaureate Certification
- Supervisory I Certification
Please select the "How to Apply" link below to be taken to the graduate admissions page to learn more about the application process and requirements.
Hours of Operation
7:30am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday
Building Hours for Osburn Hall:
7:30am - 10:00pm Monday through Thursday
7:30am - 4:30pm Friday