Submitting proposals to the School of Education Curriculum Committee
- Proposals must be submitted one full week before a scheduled meeting. Meetings will be held on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month
- The person submitting the course or program proposal sends an email to Barb Havercamp, with an electronic copy of the proposal, informing her that you would like to be put on the agenda for the next SOE Curriculum Committee. She will distribute the proposal to committee members. The original paper copy of the proposal, with the original signature cover sheet, also must be sent to Barb Havercamp (Dean's Office, Stayer Hall).
- The person submitting the course proposal attends the SOE Curriculum Committee meeting to give a brief presentation of the proposal.
- A Resource Implication request should be sent to the Dean when materials are submitted to committee.
- There is a 2 meeting rule, which means that the person submitting the course proposal presents at one meeting and the proposal is voted on at the next meeting (you do not have to attend the second meeting unless requested by the Committee).
Please refer to the Faculty Senate page for curricular forms and formatting guidelines.