Advance Your Teaching Career
Graduate Education Programs
Since 1855, Millersville University has built upon a growing reputation for excellence and is recognized today as a top destination for teacher education. Explore our graduate programs below and find the right career path for you:
- Master of Education in Language and Literacy - English as a second language (ESL) and Reading Specialist
- Master of Education in Leadership for Teaching and Learning - Become a quality leader in education who aims to positively transform young lives.
- Master of Education in Early Childhood
- Post-Baccalaureate Certification Programs - Did you previously earn a bachelor’s degree but now want to be a teacher?
- Master of Gifted Education - 100% Online
- Professional Development for Educators - Includes educator workshops, institutes, and cohorts.
- Master of Education in School Counseling - Program includes options for PDE certification or Licensed Professional Counseling credential.
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.) - Advance your knowledge and skills to aid students in reaching their full potential.
- Master of Science in School Psychology - School Psychologists work with students in a variety of school settings.
- Certificates and Certifications - Includes graduate certificate, program specialist and post master's certification.
- Master of Special Education - Master of Education in Assessment, Curriculum and Teaching. Choose a concentration in STEM or Online Teaching