Doctorate of Education in Educational Leadership Ed.D. and Superintendent Certification (LOE)
The Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.) is designed to provide school district, state level, organizational leaders, and others with the knowledge, skills and dispositions to develop and implement programs that support a wide variety of educational settings.
Make an impact in your Community
The Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D) has a 95% completion rate. Hear from alumni and faculty what makes...
A Joint Ed.D. with Millersville and Shippensburg Universities
We leverage the strengths of our two universities to bring you the most cutting-edge program!
- 95% completion rate (well above the 50% national rate).
- Focus themes of Poverty and Technology.
- Hybrid course structure to maximize in person and online learning.
- Scholar-Practitioner Approach.
- Affordable tuition.
- Combined resources of two universities.
- Caring faculty committed to your success!
Millersville and Shippensburg Universities are highly regarded for their NCATE-accredited education programs and recognized by the Pennsylvania Department of Education for innovative teacher preparation and administrator training programs.
Flexible Program for Busy Professionals
Our courses are delivered in a hybrid model combining online instruction and face-to-face instruction to maximize your learning and successful program completion.
- Graduate application and application fee.
- Transcripts from all previous colleges and universities including any additional certification program(s). Note: a master's degree in education or a related field is required.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Teaching and administrative certificates and endorsements.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Goal statement
Some candidates may qualify for state and federal loans. Questions about tuition, fees, and other costs should be directed to the Office of Financial Aid.
The next available cohort will launch in fall 2023
Request More Information
To learn more about the admissions process, contact the College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning at 717-871-4723 or email@example.com.
For program information,
Contact Dr. Ann Gaudino, Program Coordinator
For all other inquires use the form below.
New Grad Student Orientation
Join us for this session that will familiarize you with the University and help you make a successful transition to academic and student life on campus.
Annual Conference on Education and Poverty
Please visit the website at www.conferenceoneducationandpoverty.org.
Annual Symposium on Educational Leadership
Please visit the website at https://www.edleadsymposium.org/.
Meet Millersville's First Doctoral Student