Spring Semester & Payment of Financial Aid
Student refunds are currently being processed by the Office of Student Accounts and will be ongoing as financial aid pays.
- Students with Direct Deposit can expect to receive their refund within 3-5 business days from the date your financial aid pays to your account.
- Students who are not signed up for Direct Deposit can expect their refund within 7-10 business days from the date your financial aid pays to your account.
- You can check your account information, including the processing of any refunds, through your myVILLE Student Portal by going to the "Finances" tab/menu option and clicking on the “Current Balance” link.
If your financial aid has not paid to your account, you may have outstanding requirements to complete or your account may be under an internal review before the funds can disburse.
- If your account is under an internal review, please allow 5-10 business days for this to be completed.
- To check if you have outstanding requirements, log into your myVILLE Student Portal and click on the "Finances" tab/menu option and complete anything listed under “Financial Aid Requirements”.
- Please note if there is a discrepancy with your housing, you will be required to complete a Financial Aid Housing Status Form even if you notified another office of your housing plans. Please note that failure to complete this form will delay the processing and disbursement of your financial aid.
Now that the drop/add period has ended, please check with our office before withdrawing from course(s) or the university to determine how it may affect your financial aid. Please note the last day to withdraw from a class from the spring semester is April 5th, 2021.
- If you are withdrawing from a course, please review the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy as withdrawing from a course may affect your future financial aid.
- If you have decided to completely withdraw from the semester or take a leave of absence, please notify the Registrar’s Office via the attached form. Make sure to review the information on Withdrawing/Taking a Leave of Absence and how it may affect your financial aid before submitting your paperwork to their office.