International Graduate Students
With a tradition of excellence and a spirit of innovation that spans half a century, the College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning at Millersville University currently offer over 50 master's degrees and professional certifications across a wide variety of arts, science, education and professional disciplines. And we are actively preparing new degree programs and options to help you reach your academic and career goals and to serve our region's workforce needs.
- International students are eligible for graduate assistantships. Learn about graduate assistantships.
- Millersville University is geographically located in south central Pennsylvania, just 90 minutes from Philadelphia, 2.5 hours from Washington DC, and 3 hours from New York City, offering unique cultural and educational experiences for all students.
- 50 master’s degrees and professional certifications, as well as 3 doctoral programs in Social Work, Nursing and Educational Leadership.
Applying as an International Graduate Student
Millersville University has a variety of certificates and degrees available at the graduate level. Find more information regarding application requirements.
How to Apply to Millersville
- Know which program you want? Begin your online application today! There is an application fee of $40.
- Submit Supporting Documents
Learn more about the Application Review process.
Some graduate programs have firm deadlines, while others have rolling admissions. For application deadlines please visit the Timelines and Requirement Page.
Semester Start Date
Graduate international students traditionally begin their program of study in the Fall and Spring semester each year. These are:
- Fall - late August
- Spring - mid January
To see when terms start and end at Millersville University, as well as important academic dates, please visit the academic calendar.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum English language requirement may be conditionally admitted based on their intended program. Students with the following scores will be admitted to the English Language Institute for English Language training for their first semester at Millersville University:
- IELTS: 6.0 (overall band)
- TOEFL: between 60-80 iBT or equivalent
- PTE: between 50-60
- ITEP: between 4.0 – 4.4
Upon successful completion of the ELI Level 6, students will complete an interview component of the admission process with their respective admission committee prior to taking academic courses in their program of study.
If you have questions about the process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Next Steps After Acceptance to Millersville University.
Meet Our Staff
Chad Baker, Director of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment