Arriving at Millersville - International Student Orientation
PREPARING FOR YOUR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE
The Office of International Programs and Services supports new international students and scholars through a variety of events built into the required International Student Orientation (ISO), which is typically held the week before classes start. ISO includes educational workshops, meetings with representatives of the campus community, tours, and fun trips to get to know the Lancaster County area. In addition, ISO gives important information about immigration, getting involved in campus activities, differences in American classrooms, and other resources and services available for our students. We can’t wait to welcome you on campus!
All new international students will receive an email prior to orientation with additional information about arrival check-in and schedules. Students can also refer to the Next Steps Website for more information on preparing for your experience at Millersville.
Dates and important information about upcoming orientation programming is listed below. Please contact International@Millersville.edu if you have any questions.
- Completing the Marauder Arrival Program, attending ISO, and attending Student Success Seminars is required for all international students new to Millersville.
- Attending ELI Orientation is mandatory for all new ELI students.
- Please plan your travel dates accordingly.
MARAUDER ARRIVAL PROGRAM
Before arrival on campus, new students are required to complete the Marauder Arrival Program (MAP). This brief online orientation introduces you to resources and important information to help prepare for beginning well on campus. MAP has many additional resources such as videos, connections to offices and services on campus, and a self-guided overview for you as a student.
ACCESS MARAUDER ARRIVAL PROGRAM
Fall 2023 – International Student Orientation and Welcome Week!
Students arriving for Fall 2023 semester should plan to be present on campus for these important dates:
- Tuesday/Wednesday, August 15 or 16, Arrive by / Move-In for On-Campus Students
- Thursday, August 17 – ISO Day 1 / ELI Orientation Sessions
- Friday, August 18– ISO Day 2 / ELI Orientation Sessions
- Saturday, August 19 – ISO Day 3 – OPTIONAL Cultural Events
- Sunday, August 20 – ISO Day 4 – OPTIONAL Friendship Building Events/University-wide planned events
- Monday, August 21 – Classes Begin.
Spring 2024 - International Student Orientation and Welcome Week!
Students arriving for spring 2024 semester should plan to be present on campus for these important dates:
- Tuesday/Wednesday, January 09 or 10, Arrive by / Move-In for On-Campus Students
- Thursday, January 11 – ISO Day 1 / ELI Orientation Sessions
- Friday, January 12– ISO Day 2 / ELI Orientation Sessions
- Saturday, January 13 – ISO Day 3 – OPTIONAL Cultural Events
- Sunday, January 14 – ISO Day 4 – OPTIONAL Friendship Building Events
- Monday, January 15 – Holiday (No Classes)
- Tuesday, January 16 – Classes Begin