With this program you can determine:
- What your current GPA is.
- What you would need to maintain a higher GPA.
*Please note that this calculation is, while accurate, only an estimation and should not be used to determine graduating GPA. Consult your DARS or the registrar's office for further details.
- Select the number of courses you have taken
- Select the grade you want to graduate with
- In the table:
- Select the number of credits each class was worth.
- Select the corresponding grade that you received.
- Remember to exclude any classes:
- that you have retaken (the old grade)
- any classes
- or any classes audited
- The numbers in the green Calculated Information box should automatically update with the correct values