Important Forms & Useful Links

Important Forms

Academic Program Change Request (online form in MAX) formerly the Academic Major and Academic Minor forms 

Use the above link to request a change to your academic program.  Including changing, adding or dropping a major and adding or dropping a minor.  Requests for a change in catalog term (to backdate or update requirements) may also be submitted via this form. 

Advisor changes only are handled through individual departments, please contact your department secretary or chair if you are only seeking an advisor change.

Also, check out the Registrar's Student Forms Center in case what you're looking for isn't here.


General Education Curriculum Sheet (Purple Sheet)

Links to Other Useful Resources

Calculate Your GPA - A calculator used to determine your current GPA, and calculate grades needed to meet your goal GPA.

At Millersville University

Career Services - For those students ready to start finding a job, Career Services can help. They specialize in helping to find internships and full-time placement in various career paths. They also offer workshops for those trying to figure out how to start their search.

Exploratory (Undecided) Program - The Exploratory program web page has more useful information for a person without a major. Services include: counseling, tapes demonstrating various majors, and the forms needed to declare a chosen major.

Math Placement exam - This is the page for the Millersville math placement exam. Students must take this exam upon entering Millersville to determine where they should be placed in the mathematics curriculum.

Registrar's Office - The Registrar's office is your center for registration, transcripts and academic records at Millersville University. Many questions about the registration process can be answered by this site and its helpful staff.

Transfer Credit Equivalency Directory - If you are a Millersville student planning to take courses elsewhere to transfer back to MU, or you are a student planning to transfer to Millersville from another college or university, this directory can help you find information about transfer equivalencies. These lists show how courses at the named institution would transfer to Millersville, but they do not reflect the complete catalog of courses. Current Millersville students must complete the Authorization for Transfer of Credit form and return it to the Registrar's Office in Lyle before taking a class to transfer back to MU. If the course that you are interested in does not appear on the equivalency list, attach a catalog description of the course to your Authorization form for evaluation.

Advising (general)

The Mentor - A free electronic publication about academic advising in higher education. The goal of this journal (available only on the Web) is to provide a mechanism for the rapid dissemination of new ideas about advising for ongoing discourse about advising issues.

National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) - NACADA promotes and supports quality academic advising in institutions of higher education to enhance the educational development of students. NACADA provides a forum for discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas pertaining to academic advising through numerous activities and publications.