Information for Prospective Integrated Studies Students
Thank you for your interest in Integrated Studies at Millersville University. Finding the college for you is an exciting journey, so let's get started:
Prospective student applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have a documented diagnosis of an intellectual and developmental disability as defined by the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Hold a GED, Diploma, or Certificate of Completion.
- Be at least 18 years old before August 31st of the academic year.
- Be able to live in student housing with limited support.
- Have basic safety skills in unsupervised settings.
- Have support from family and a personal desire to gain necessary skills for self‐determination, independent living, and employment
- Independently navigate the campus of Millersville University.
Interested in applying? View the Integrated Studies Application Process.