Marketing - Online Degree Completion Program
Know your audience, engage their interests, deliver desired products and guide consumer choices to maximize business success with a degree in Marketing.
Why Study this Program?
A degree in marketing prepares students to effectively develop attractive products and services, price offerings competitively, identify the right marketplace and use cutting-edge advertising strategies to make the brand they represent stand out from competitors. Enter a variety of careers focused on helping businesses compete, grow and be successful in the marketplace.
The online Bachelor of Science in Marketing program is designed for working adults with as few as 30 college credits from an accredited institution. Students entering with an associate degree in business can complete their bachelor’s degree in approximately two academic years.
The marketing online program incorporates consumer behavior, advertising, marketing research and marketing strategy with practical experience. Core courses cover a wide range of marketing topics, including marketing research, marketing strategies, consumer behavior and international marketing.
- Flexible – 100% online.
- Ability to work while completing your degree.
- Courses are offered year-round to allow you to complete your degree faster.
What Will You Learn?
- Create a marketing plan for new products, services and brands.
- Profile consumers based on demographics, psychographics and behavior.
- Implement a large variety of consumer research tools including interviews, surveys, and focus groups.
- Apply psychological models of consumer behavior to appeal to groups and individuals.
- Develop and implement competitive marketing strategies for small and large businesses.
- Manage ongoing customer relationships through technology and direct interaction.
Lombardo College of Business graduates are highly competitive. Some potential careers after graduation include:
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Representative
- Public Relations Specialist
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Marketer
- Business Administration, Online Degree Completion Program
- Interactive and Graphic Design - Online Degree Completion Program
- Marketing Certificate - Online
- Nursing/RN to BSN - Online
- Social Work (BASW) - Online Degree Completion Program
- Writing Studies - Online Degree Completion Program
Additional on-campus offerings are available related to this program.