Gain essential workplace knowledge, enhance your skill set and acquire new tools to go further with Millersville University's online Marketing Certificate.
Why Study This Program?
Millersville University's Marketing Certificate program provides the convenience of learning on your own time. It is offered on campus or fully online. This program is ideal for professionals in entry or mid-level marketing positions who are seeking a deeper understanding of marketing, or those in other sectors who want to diversify their skill set.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
• Craft and implement a detailed advertising campaign using a variety of media.
• Understand and apply marketing analytics to strategic business problems.
• Predict and shape consumer behavior using marketing models.
• Identify and implement socially responsible marketing programs.
What Will You Learn?
This program requires 15 credits in courses such as Principles of Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Advertising and two marketing electives. These courses can be taken either fully online or in person. In addition, if you decide you are ready to go beyond the certificate, your credits will transfer into the general Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Administration degree program.
- Advertising and Promotions Manager
- Sales Manager
- Search Marketing Strategist
- Marketing Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Green Marketer
- Survey Researcher
Clubs and Organizations
- Delta Mu Delta (International Honor Society in Business)
- ENACTUS (Formerly known as SIFE)
- SAM (Society for Advancement of Management)
- SBA (Student Business Organization)
- Related Programs