SMC REC CENTER
The SMC Rec Center is open to all current students, faculty, and staff - with a current MU ID. Guests and community passes are available, click here for more information.
For Winter Break and Holiday hours, see the SMC Rec Center page here.
MCCOMSEY BASKETBALL COURTS
when not in use by classes, Athletics, Intramurals, or Club Sports
Monday-Thursday: when not in use by classes, Athletics, Intramurals, or Club Sports until 10pm
Reservation of Athletic/Rec Facilities
To reserve Millersville University Athletic/Rec Facilities:
- If you are a student organization: please fill out the Event Form on Get Involved
- If you are a department, please contact: Allison Yarrow Allison.Yarrow@millersville.edu
Informal Use of Facilities
- Pucillo Gymnasium and the running track at Biemesderfer Stadium are available to the University community for open recreation when the facility is not in use by classes, athletic teams, Intramurals or Club Sports.
- The above mentioned facilities are for the use of Millersville University students, faculty and staff and their families.
- All students, faculty, staff or dependents must show an I.D. card to the building supervisor on duty.
- Students, faculty, and staff are permitted to bring one (1) guest or family member for the purpose of using the facility; however, the guest must be registered. The sponsor assumes responsibility for the guest and their actions while using the facility.
- Dependents of students, faculty or staff are NOT permitted to sponsor guests.
- Dependents under the age of ten (10) are not permitted to use the facilities unless accompanied by an adult member of the student, faculty or staff community.
- Athletic activities involve inherent risk. Millersville University assumes no liability for anyone participating in the open recreation program.
The lighted tennis courts will be available from approximately March 15 until November 1.
1. All players must wear tennis shoes. No basketball shoes permitted.
2. Metal racquets must have guards.
3. The following priorities exist for the use of the tennis courts:
o MU classes and tennis teams
o MU students, faculty and staff
o Community use
In consideration of others waiting to play, please limit your playing time to one (1) hour.
The mission of the Department of Campus Recreation at Millersville University is to provide an opportunity for members of the Millersville community to participate in physical activities that help develop the overall wellness of the participant.
Click here for a link to various jogging routes on campus:
Frisbee Golf Course Map
Click here for a link to the Campus Frisbee Golf Course:
Student Memorial Center (SMC)
e-mail: Campus Recreation
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551