Fall Return To Campus
We are ready to welcome you back to campus this fall
Welcome to the Fall 2021 Semester at Millersville University. This fall will feature:
- A return to normal distribution of face to face and online classes.
- Full capacity in our residence halls.
- Most employees returning to work on campus.
- On campus University events, lectures and student organization activities.
- Intercollegiate athletics in compliance with NCAA and PSAC guidelines.
The health and safety of our University community remains our top priority. The return to campus life includes:
- An emphasis on vaccination for eligible and able adults.
- Adherence to CDC, PA-DOH and PASSHE health and safety guidelines.
- Face coverings are required for both fully vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals while indoors.
This is the percent of Millersville University people who have received the vaccination:
- Student residential population 78%
- Student-athletes 82%
- Faculty who responded to survey 96%
The following mitigation measures are in effect beginning Monday, Aug. 9, 2021.
- Face coverings are required for both fully vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals while indoors. Face coverings are required in classrooms and other common spaces, such as hallways and meeting areas. Individuals are not required to wear face coverings in residence hall suites or when alone in offices.
- Privacy– Millersville is currently not requiring the COVID-19 vaccine, although it is highly recommended. Students who have received the COVID-19 vaccine should provide Health Services with a copy of their vaccine card. Employees who have been vaccinated will not be asked to provide this information. Supervisors and employees should not ask their employees and coworkers whether they have been vaccinated. Likewise, faculty and staff should not ask students about their vaccination status.
To report concerns or ask questions confidentially, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back often for updates.
Guidance on returning to campus
It takes a ‘Ville to: Be Safe, Be Empowered, Be Innovative, Be EPPIIC
From the early days of the pandemic to now, your health and safety have always been our highest priority. For our return to campus this fall, all members of the MU community are strongly encouraged to:
A successful return to campus requires that all faculty, staff and students do their part to increase community readiness.
- Students should stay informed via the Incoming Student FAQ and Student FAQ.
- Students plan for your success.
- Units should plan an approach for a successful return to face-to-face work, campus events, and residential life adhering to health and safety parameters and in consultation with Fall Task Force members and division leads.
- All employees should stay informed via the Employee FAQ.
The past year has taught us that today’s world requires flexibility, adaptability and the willingness and know how to innovate. The next best idea can come from anywhere and we want to hear from you.
Our EPPIIC values are at the core of everything we do. Returning to campus that we collectively embrace and live a commitment to the values of Exploration, Professionalism, Public Mission, Inclusion, Integrity and Compassion.