Information For Parents

General Information

Welcome to our Parents' Page. We hope the information under Easing the Transition is helpful. The link entitled Transition Year is provided by The Jed Foundation, a nationally recognized organization promoting mental health care and suicide prevention for college students.

If you think your child has an emotional, psychological, or substance abuse concern, please encourage him or her to call us at 717-871-7821 to set up an appointment. 

Learn more about us on Meet the Faculty and Staff page of our website. 

Services offered at the Counseling Center are free, professional, and confidential.