The Registration Process

Registration and TAP Number

Undergraduate registration will begin each term on an appointed day.  If you are already enrolled in Millersville, you will need a Term Advisement Pin (TAP) number to register.  You get this number at a meeting with your assigned adviser (you can find your assigned adviser on your DARS report).

Please review the Registration Guide to prepare to register.

  • Note: A Term Advisement PIN (TAP) is not required for summer registration.

If you are a BSE student, please make sure that you have completed the required tests, clearances, and exams before you register.  If you do not have these completed and on file, the registration system will not allow you to register for student teaching courses.