Office: Fulton House, Room 204
Phone: (717) 871-7483
M: 1:00-2:00 pm
T: 9:30-11:30 am (*Zoom hours)
W: 1:00-2:00 pm
F: 1:00-2:00 pm
Comments: Spring 2022. *Tuesday office hours, contact the professor for the Zoom link. Waiting-room function enabled.
SPRING 2022 Course Offerings:
- GOVT 231: Introduction to Political Theory (2 sections)
- GOVT 333: American Political Thought
- Ph.D., University of Virginia
- M.A., University of Virginia
- B.A. Converse College
- “Is the Syllabus a Rigid Contract or an Organic Conversation?”, The John William Pope Center for Higher Education Policy, September 2014.
- Book Chapter. “Democracy” in American National Government, by Dr. Adam Lawrence, Kendall/Hunt, Fall 2013.
- Book Chapter. “Federalism” in American National Government, by Dr. Adam Lawrence, Kendall/Hunt, Fall 2013.
- Book Chapter. “Civil Rights” in American National Government, by Dr. Adam Lawrence, Kendall/Hunt, Fall 2013.
- Book Review. “Judith Allen, The Feminism of Charlotte Perkins Gilman: Sexualities, Histories, Progressivism.” International Feminist Journal of Politics. Volume 15, Issue 1.
- “Gilman, Charlotte Perkins”. In The Cambridge Dictionary of Political Thought. Edited by Terence Ball. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, forthcoming.
- “Ilsa's Choice: Love and Tragedy in Casablanca”. Political Philosophy Comes to Rick’s: Casablanca and American Civic Culture , edited by James Pontuso, Lexington Books, 2005.