Grievance Process For Students

Accommodations Appeal

Academic accommodations and auxiliary aids for students with disabilities are determined on a case-by-case basis. Students who would like to discuss their accommodations are welcome to contact the Office of Learning Services (717-871-5554) during regular business hours to make an appointment to review their accommodations.  Please note that accommodations requested must be substantiated by appropriate documentation to be considered.

Declining Accommodations

Students with disabilities who graduate or officially withdraw from the University have their files placed in Archives. If a student desires to withdraw her/his request for services for other reasons, the student must come to the office and sign a Withdraw from Services form. The form will be placed in the student’s file and the file will then be archived. The student will be removed from the list of Office of Learning Services' current students with disabilities and accommodations will no longer be extended.