Millersville University appreciates the cultural diversity and breadth of perspectives brought to us by students from other countries. More than 100 international students are currently enrolled.
In order to be considered for admission as an international student, the items listed below must be submitted. Once all of these documents and your deposit are received, and if you are admitted to Millersville University, you will be issued the immigration form I-20, which you will use to apply for a student visa through the American Consulate.
If you have questions about the process, email us at email@example.com.
The materials required for admission as an international student are listed below:
- Please print out the International Student Application, complete the information and return it by mail with the $50.00 application fee.
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your Permanent Residency Card (if you have one)
- A certified copy of the secondary school transcript, accompanied by a certified English translation if the original is not in English. Certified copies must be prepared by a school or education ministry official, bear the original seal and signature of the preparer and be mailed directly to the Admission Office. Please do not send your only original.
- Proof of English language proficiency: Official TOEFL scores required if an applicant is a non-native speaker of English are: 500 on the paper-based test, 183 on the computer-based test, or 65 on the internet-based test. The institutional code for reporting TOEFL scores to Millersville University is 2656. In lieu of the TOEFL, English language proficiency may be demonstrated by earning a score of "6" or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam.
- Native speakers of English must submit SAT I or ACT scores. The institutional code for reporting SAT I is 2656; the reporting code fo ACT is 3712.
- Students who intend to compete in intercollegiate athletics must submit either SAT I or ACT scores.
- Certified national examination results, if available (example: "O" levels for Kenyan National Examination Certificate).
- A completed Source of Funds Form demonstrating the availability of at least $25,000 for each regular academic year. Please print out the form, complete the information and return it by mail.
- A completed Financial Need and Scholarship Form to determine eligibility for scholarship assistance. Please print out the form, complete the information and return it by mail.
- A completed Educational Background Form. Please print out the form, complete the information and return it by mail.
- Transfer applicants should also request that original language transcripts, accompanied by certified English translations be sent directly to the admission office by an official from each college or university previously attended. These records should also be sent to a certified credential evaluation service (www.WES.org or www.AACRAO.org) with a request that the evaluation results be mailed directly to the admissions office.
Ready To Apply!
Apply right now using our online form and paying the application fee by credit card!