Award Eligibility & Criteria
- Alumni are eligible if they have earned an associate, undergraduate, or graduate degree from Millersville University and Millersville State College.
- A nominee who has fully demonstrated excellence is someone who rises above and beyond standard expectations, personally or professionally, and continuously strives for growth.
- A nominee who inspires the world around them through service to the community or a philanthropic mission.
- A nominee who has rendered outstanding service to the University and/or the Alumni Engagement Office.
- A nominee who has fully demonstrated professional achievement is someone who has accomplished, or exceeded, their goals and has contributed to furthering their respective field.
- A nominee who has fully committed to staying engaged with MU post-graduation
- A nominee who actively works to keep connected, whether in person and/or digitally, and contributes to the growth of the university.
- All nominations received are considered active for two years.
- Awards may be made posthumously