Health Services needs your COVID-19 vaccination cards! If you have received the Covid-19 vaccine, please email a snapshot of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet received the Covid-19 vaccine, please find a location near you https://www.vaccines.gov/search/ or visit the walk-in vaccination site located at Park City Center (VaccinateLancaster.org).
Let’s plan for a vibrant campus life this year – get the COVID-19 vaccine!
WHY GET VACCINATED?
- Create an antibody response to the coronavirus, which means you are much less likely to get COVID-19.
- Protect your friends and others around you from getting COVID.
- Be able to travel more freely.
- Help everyone return to a full campus experience.
- Help stop the pandemic and keep our campus open!
- Need to participate in routine COVID testing.
- Need to isolate or quarantine.
- Get seriously ill if you do get COVID.
- Get COVID from the vaccine; most have only mild side effects for 1-2 days.
- Regret it!
*For more info, please visit the Center for Disease Control at cdc.gov. or contact Millersville University Health Services.
Will Millersville University offer COVID vaccinations for faculty, staff and students?
No. At this time Millersville has not been identified as a distribution center. Lancaster County has set up a mass vaccination center at Park City Mall in collaboration with regional health care systems.
Should I contact anyone when I get the vaccine?
Students are encouraged to contact Health Services email@example.com so vaccination information can be added to your health chart.
Employees do not need to contact the University.