Faculty members should be publishing their creative and scholarly works in books, refereed journals or similar publication. The purpose of the grant category is to help faculty offset page charges that may accompany publications.
- Requests for funds for publication should not exceed $1,000 per proposal
- Charges for reprints will not be supported. "Vanity press" publications will not be funded.
- Recognition should be given to Millersville University for its contributions to the success of the project.
- Publication grant proposals should be accompanied by verification of acceptance of publication and include detailed budgets.
- In the case that a manuscript is accepted for publication and publication fees are incurred after the grant application deadline for the current cycle but before the beginning of the next cycle, the faculty member may request a faculty grant in the following cycle.