You should use this application process if yOU
are currently enrolled as a degree seeking student at one of the cross-town participating colleges or universities.
- Franklin & Marshall College
- York College of Pennsylvania
- Messiah College
- Contact the Military Science department to confirm eligibility and proper course placement.
- Fill out our application for part-time, non-degree undergraduate enrollment.
- Complete the online application and submit.
- Wait for acceptance/approval (generally 1-2 weeks). When you receive your MU ID#, user name and password you can then go online and register for your Military Science class.
- Once your class is added you will be responsible to pay Millersville University either online or at the Bursar's Office in the Dillworth Building.
- Franklin and Marshall College and Millersville University have consortium agreement which requires students attending F&M to also complete the AGREEMENT FOR EXCHANGE FORM. Please contact the F&M registrar office for additional assistance firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions or concerns please contact the Cadre at (717) 871-5900 or ArmyROTC@millersville.edu