Ticket Information - May 2023 Commencement
Millersville University Announces plans for Spring 2023 Commencement:
Friday, May 5th 6:00PM - 8:00PM
College of Education & Human Services
Saturday, May 6th 9:00AM - 11:00AM
College of Science & Technology
Saturday, May 6th 1:00PM - 3:00PM
College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences/Lombardo College of Business
Saturday, May 6th 5:00PM - 7:00PM
TICKET INFORMATION/GRADUATE & UNDERGRADUATE CANDIDATES
Tickets are required for guests to attend the in-person ceremony in Pucillo Gym.
Each Undergraduate Candidate will be allotted 4 Guest Tickets.
Master's and Doctoral Degree Graduates do NOT need a ticket.
Graduates will be able to pick up their tickets in-person at the MU Ticket Office starting on April 24, 2023 located in the Student Memorial Center. Tickets will be distributed via the ticket office window until Friday, May 5th, 2023.
Guest tickets can NOT be duplicated as each ticket has a unique code on them that will be scanned at the door of the gymnasium. For this reason, lost tickets cannot be replaced. Any attempt to duplicate tickets will NOT be allowed entrance into the gymnasium.
You can email Ticket.Sales@millersville.edu from your MU email address if you need to have someone else pick up your tickets. In the email, please provide your name, MU#, and name of the person that will be picking up your tickets.
Ticket Office hours will match the University Store hours for cap & gown pickup.
- April 24 - 27 from 8:30AM - 7:00PM
- Friday, April 28 from 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday, April 29 from 11:00AM - 3:00PM
- May 1 - 4 from 8:30AM - 7:00PM
- Friday, May 5 from 8:30AM - 4:00PM
TICKET INFORMATION / FACULTY
ROBING FACULTY must register with the Provost’s Office. They do NOT receive a ticket to the ceremony.
NON-ROBING FACULTY - Limit one (1) ticket per non-robing faculty member.
- Non-robing faculty tickets should NOT be distributed to MU Students or provided to an undergraduate or graduate candidate for extra ticket purposes. Tickets are uniquely identified to the ticket holder and will be void for entry at the door if misused.
- Seating will be in general admission/bleacher areas and is first come, first serve on day of the ceremony.
- Non-robing faculty tickets will be available for pick up at the SMC Ticket Office. Check the commencement website for business hours.
TICKET & VENUE INFORMATION / SPECIAL NEEDS & ADA NEEDS GUESTS
- Tickets are required for special needs seating areas at Pucillo Gym. Graduates can obtain them as part of their ticket allocation.
- Limited seating. Seating will be in 1st row of bleachers.
- Handicap parking is available at Pucillo Gymnasium.
- Due to limited seating, family members are not permitted to sit with the special needs person.
- If a person cannot be left alone, requires frequent trips to the bathroom, may be uncomfortable in crowds, or may have health concerns in a non-climate controlled environment, they should be directed to the Winter Visual & Performing Arts Center.
BROADCAST SITE - Winter Visual & Performing Arts Center
- LIVE! broadcast of the ceremony.
- Tickets are NOT required for this location.
- Handicap seating is available in the Winter Center.
- Climate controlled.
- Limited seating.