Office of Grants, Sponsored Programs, and Research
The Office of Grants, Sponsored Programs & Research (OGSPR) assists the Millersville community members in pursuing funding for scholarly, creative, or other initiatives. Our mission is to advance the research and educational agendas of Millersville University by encouraging research in all academic disciplines supported by the University. OGSPR offers assistance with all aspects of the grants process including Funding Searches, Proposal Writing, Budget Construction, and Institutional Review Board Approval.
OGSPR provides education and training to faculty, staff and students in areas such as finding funding opportunities, grant writing, proposal development, and compliance through workshops and training events.
Proposal Management and Submission
- Assist with identifying funding opportunities
- Assist with proposal development
- Develop, review, and approve proposal budgets.
- Review, Process, and Submit a Proposal
- Review and negotiate sponsored agreements and other research-related agreements.
- Draft, negotiate, and process outgoing subawards and research-related agreements.
- Prepare awards for financial management by Grant Accounting
- Handle Non-financial post-award functions.
- Assist with interim and final progress reports
Reporting on Sponsored Programs
OGSPR tracks and reports annually on the proposals submitted and the awards received by Millersville University by fiscal year. Additional reports are available upon request.