Neimeyer-Hodgson Research Grant
application submission will OPEN fALL, 2019
Anticipated Due date of October 20, 2019
Any full-time student attending Millersville University in pursuit of the baccalaureate degree is eligible to apply for a grant.
- submit a completed application
- include a brief explanation of the research project
- submit a detailed research proposal (Upload PDF)
- include a letter of recommendation from one (1) faculty sponsor
- sample of properly completed budget here
- obtain approval from a faculty sponsor
For more information and guidelines, see alumni page here.
AWARDING OF GRANTS
Because of limited funds, no grant shall exceed $700 (per project) and partial funding may be awarded. A student shall receive only one Neimeyer-Hodgson Grant, and previous grant recipients may not reapply. If two or more students are working on a project, each student must submit a separate single application with an itemized budget not to exceed $700 (note: each project may not exceed awarding of this amount).
Please view Expenditure Guidelines for instructions on how you will submit for reimbursement.
Questions may be directed to the Dr. Rene Munoz, Office of Sponsored Programs at 717-871-4457 or by email.