Millersville University Alumni Network
Millersville University’s 70,000 alumni are represented across the globe in several recognized Alumni Networks. Whether your affinity—or connection—to Millersville is tied to your identity, your involvement as a student, or where you are geographically, we want you to find your place in the alumni community, just as you did as a student. The Millersville University Alumni Network formally recognizes groups of alumni who have organized themselves with the goals to:
- Provide opportunities for fellow alumni to renew and sustain MU friendships
- Attract new students to Millersville University
- Support current Millersville students, especially as they transition to alumni
- Connect alumni back to the ‘Ville
Our reach is ever expanding, and we welcome alumni everywhere to help build the Millersville University Alumni Network!
Alumni volunteers are the foundation of the University. The Office of Alumni Engagement wants to mobilize alumni and provide a great way to connect alumni, parents, students and friends worldwide in the name of Millersville University. Hard working volunteers - along with guidance from Advancement staff – will plan and implement meaningful events and programming for their fellow alumni.
If you would like to establish a new Alumni Network, please email email@example.com or
click here to submit a form regarding your interest in starting a new Alumni Network.
When planning a Network, please make sure you have at least 5 alumni interested, an agreed upon name, and that the group supports the University EPPIIC Values.
Millersville University Alumni Networks are:
- Millersville University Berks County Alumni Network
- Millersville University Black Alumni Network
- Millersville University Houston Alumni Network
- Millersville University Kennett Square Alumni Network
- Millersville University LGBTQ+ Alumni Network
- Millersville University Washington DC Alumni Network