Business Administration Online Bachelor’s Degree.
You’ve earned the credits. Now earn your degree.
Through our innovative degree completion program, you can take the Associate’s degree or college credits you’ve already earned and add our online business courses to them. The end result? A Bachelor’s degree that can open doors to opportunities in any business, for profit, non-profit or public-sector organization.
Please note, the online Bachelor's in Business Administration is typically completed part-time.
Together, we can do great things.
Your location, your time, your desire teamed up with our expert faculty and flexible, 100% online program. Together we can help you achieve a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration— and greater success.
The following pre-requisite courses or their equivalent acceptable transfer courses must be completed before beginning the Bachelor of Science in General Business Administration:
Completion of an associate degree in business or related field.
- BUAD 161 Principles of Accounting I
- BUAD 162 Principles of Accounting II
- BUAD 202 Legal Environment for Business
- BUAD 231 Principles of Marketing
- BUAD 251 Principles of Management
- ECON 101 Macroeconomics
- ECON 102 Microeconomics
- MATH 151 Applied Calculus for Business
- MATH 235 Introduction to Statistics or MATH 130 Elements of Statistics I
Millersville University’s business administration program is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in business administration.
- Flexibility – 100% online courses can be taken throughout the year
- 60 credit bachelors program with
associatesdegree and required prerequisites
- Cohorts start every August, January
- Courses are offered year round.
As a result of finishing this program, students will be able to:
- Effectively analyze foreign markets and apply international competition strategies
- Segment and market to groups of consumers using psychological models
- Manage teams of employees in domestic and global firms
- Make strategic business decisions through rigorous analysis of quantitative data
- Communicate effectively with various business stakeholders including, consumer organizations, local communities
The diverse faculty of the business administration program
Our faculty members are experts in their fields. In addition to their teaching assignments, our faculty
Millersville’s business administration graduates are competitive, and many succeed in landing their first