For Program Coordinators
- MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY MENTORSHIP OFFICE FAQs
Learn more about the Mentorship Office: FAQ Page 1, FAQ Page 2
- MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS RESOURCES FOR MENTORS AND MENTEES
- Resource Panel FAQ
- Resource Panel Contact Information
- Resource Panel Zoom Session
- MENTOR: NATIONAL MENTORING PARTNERSHIP
MENTOR helps young people by providing a public voice, developing and delivering resources to mentoring programs nationwide and promoting quality for mentoring through standards, cutting-edge research, and state of the art tools.
- INTERNATIONAL MENTORING ASSOCIATION
Creating global communities for sharing resources that leads to the development of highly effective mentoring programs via a diverse support base through a variety of venues
- MENTORING RESOURCE CENTER - WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY
The Mentoring Resource Center at Wake Forest University has established itself as a nationally-recognized leader in higher education mentoring programs and practice. Their website is loaded with handbooks, resources and helpful tips.EN
- THE MENTORING INSTITUTE
The University of New Mexico's Mentoring Institute provides certification, training and evaluation services for faculty, staff, and student mentoring programs.
- NAAAP and KIP101 MENTORING PARTNERSHIP
The National Association of Asian American Professionals has partnered with the KIP101 Platform to facilitate more career-oriented knowledge sharing and connections among its members.
- Elements of Effective Practice for Mentoring
The National Mentoring Partnership offers best practices for creating and sustaining mentoring relationships and program services.
- 100 Things To Do With Your Mentee
Ideas, activities, and conversations to help your mentee excel. Although this list is geared toward mentoring youth, mentors and mentees might find a few fun and meaningful activities here.
- Creative Problem Solving - Five Questions
Are you or your mentor/mentee facing a difficult problem at work, school or home? Use these five questions together to improve your problem-solving skills.