Peer Mentor Training Workshops
The Mentorship Office hosts workshops designed to help peer mentors foster positive mentoring relationships. Workshops are held via Zoom and are open to all students.
Please refer to the recorded Mentor Overview and Campus Resource Training Workshop below:
Mentorship Resource Panel Discussion
Below is a recording of the Resource Panel Discussion. Check out the video to learn more about on-campus resources and the different types of services they provide to students!
How to Register for Mentoring Workshops
To register for a workshop, follow the steps below:
- Login to https://app.joinhandshake.com/login
- Click on events on the top left of the page
- Select Career
- Click on the workshop you would like to attend
- Click Register on the top right of the page
- You will receive an email confirmation and additional information