Fall Admitted Students
...is to position you for success throughout your time at Millersville University.
To ensure that you are ready for the start of the semester, Millersville University requires incoming students to participate in an orientation program. By participating in orientation, you will:
- Be able to summarize the academic and community expectations of a Millersville University student.
- Feel more prepared to transition into the University.
- Become acquainted with the resources available to Millersville University students.
- Have a better understanding of the Millersville University student experience.
- Be better able to take responsibility while enrolled at the University.
- Assist you in understanding the purposes of higher education and the mission of the institution, as well as your responsibilities in our educational setting
- Provide you with information about academic policies, procedures, requirements, and programs
- Familiarize yourself with the campus and local environment
- Meet new and current students and start making connections.
WHICH PROGRAM DO I ATTEND?
Select the appropriate student type from the Navigation menu on this page.
A MAP to get you started.
The Marauder Arrival Program (MAP) is an online pre-orientation program for all incoming students. Access and complete the MAP as soon as possible. It contains important information related to:
- Identifying housing and roommate preferences;
- Understanding financial aid;
- Viewing and paying your bill;
- Setting up a parent or other users to access billing information;
- Reviewing the process for receiving your class schedule;
- Viewing transcripts, transfer credits, and course schedules;
- Completing health forms and online educational programming.
The MAP is viewable on tablets and most mobile devices in addition to your computer. You can work at your own pace, stop, and continue at any time. Once completed, you may refer back to it at any point in your MU career!
In order to access the MAP, you will need to have previously activated your Millersville Online Accounts. You do this by clicking this link, https://myaccount.millersville.edu, and following the instructions under the “First Time Account Setup (Incoming Students)” icon. You will need to provide your birthdate as well as your Marauder Student Identification Number, or “M number” which can be found on your admission acceptance letter or your paid confirmation deposit email (available in your application account).
You can then use your Millersville username and password to access the MAP. Log in to the MAP at https://orientation.millersville.edu.
Contact New Student Programs at 717-871-4370 with any questions or concerns about your next steps at Millersville University.
*Your Millersville email is the means by which the University will convey official information to you. You should get in the habit of checking your Millersville email regularly to avoid missing important information about orientation, housing, and your academic program.